After a long period away from conferences and public events, we want you to make the most of interactions throughout the Living Planet Symposium 2022. During this week, many events will allow to share, discuss and brainstorm in the most varied formats and contexts:
- ICEBREAKER– Monday evening social event at the exhibition area, including refreshments and live music from Marion and Sobo Band.
- AGORAS – The three stages in the exhibition area (Europa, Sapiens and Gemini) are dedicated to an interactive formatwith moderated panel discussions and give the opportunity to meet with your community. It is also a space for presentations that are not covered elsewhere. Find them in the online program.
- NETWORKING EVENTS – Throughout the week, several side-events will take place to foster closer interactions. Find them in the online program.
- OPEN EARTH FORUM (OEF)– The OEF is dedicated to the topic of enabling digital technologies in EO (including cloud-based platforms & analytics, open source & jupyter technologies, APIs, etc.). It covers a range of Science Sessions, Agoras, Classroom Trainings & live technology Demonstrations in the OEF Demo Area. In addition, a dedicated OEF user community requirements survey is being conducted.
- B2B MEETINGS -throughout the week, you can meet with business experts, ESA managers, company representatives and start-ups for one-on-one discussions. It will be possible to interact via the Brella digital platform and you can also book your own room for private meetings.
- POSTER SESSIONS – during the poster session and light aperitivo will be served. A perfect opportunity to mingle and direct discuss with your peers!
- GETTING IN TOUCH WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS – a dedicated tool will be available to contact other LPS22 participants with the possibility of finding matching backgrounds: https://next.brella.io/join/lpsymposium22